Northern Valley Animal Clinic offers a wide variety of veterinary services for the pets of Rochester. We understand the need for and are committed to providing high-quality, easily accessible pet care services, including:
- Preventive pet care—Preventing illness and catching health concerns early promotes long and full life in pets. Our veterinarians work with you to determine the best preventive measures to take for your pet’s species, breed, and unique risk factors.
- Pet skin conditions—From allergies to parasites, Northern Valley Animal Clinic is able to diagnose and treat a wide variety of skin conditions in pets.
- Emergency pet care—Sometimes it is hard to determine if a pet needs to be seen immediately. Our veterinarians offer some helpful guidelines for identifying and dealing with pet emergencies.
- End-of-life pet care—As pet owners ourselves, the staff and doctors of Northern Valley Animal Clinic understand the difficulties in making end-of-life decisions and can help ease the process.
- ACL surgery in pets– Having a torn cruciate ligament can be a very painful condition in dogs. Dr. Treder has extensive experience and excellent results performing the most advanced ACL repair surgery, which we have seen restore the health of many affected dogs.
- Pet cancer treatment—Just like humans, many pets contend with different forms of cancer. Thankfully, advances in human cancer treatment have also lead to advances in treating cancer in pets.
- Pet dental care—Caring for your pet’s teeth will not only keep his or her mouth looking and smelling better, it will also protect from systemic infections and discomfort.
- Pet grooming—Our groomer is able to provide specialty cuts, trimming, ear cleaning, bathing, and more.
- Pain management in pets—Just as important as keeping pets comfortable, good pain management can encourage restored health through better rest, appetite, and exercise.
- Veterinary intensive care unit—When pets need additional support to recover from critical conditions, our state-of-the-art intensive care unit is equipped to provide the advanced care they need.
- Veterinary internal medicine—From diseases affecting specific organs to infectious illnesses caused by bacteria, viruses, and parasites, our team is able to diagnose and treat a wide variety of internal medicine conditions.
- Veterinary diagnostics—When pets are injured or ill, an accurate and quick diagnosis can make all the difference in an effective treatment. Our advanced diagnostic equipment offers pets the benefit of state-of-the-art technology.
- In-house veterinary laboratory—One of our most advantageous diagnostic tools is our in-house veterinary laboratory, where we can process medical samples within minutes to provide our veterinarians with vital information on their patients’ condition.
- Veterinary surgery—From routine to advanced surgical procedures, our team, combined with advanced technology including our surgical laser, make Northern Valley Animal Clinic the clear choice for veterinary surgery.
If you have any questions about our veterinary services, please contact the knowledgeable staff and veterinarians of Northern Valley Animal Clinic.